Times Up. Let's take a moment to honor the women and men who stand up, not just at the Golden Globes, but every day. What a show of power and solidarity. Let's make 2018 the year that we work together rather than against each other.
Throughout history, black has a wide range of associations. It can be linked with death, mourning, evil magic, and darkness, but it can also symbolize elegance, wealth, restraint, and power.
When you wear black next, try one of these tips for extra style points:
1. Experiment with different structures and shapes. Try a funky neckline or hemline.
2. Play with fabrics. Pair a velvet clothing piece with your current pieces.
3. Add sheer panels for a bit of extra sexiness. Cut out sheer panels look great to accent your waist.
4. Make your dress sparkly with sequins. It doesn't have to be just for NYE, wear it to the next party.
5. Cinch your waist with a belt or wear a tailored jacket for a polished look
6. Add feathers! Why not? Embellishments and accessories make your outfit extra stylish.
7. Have fun with fashion. Try something new. You might surprise yourself.
What would you like to see more of this year? What do you want to learn about fashion or know more about? Let us know. We are here to bring you the very best in fashion and style all year round.
SHARE WITH FRIENDS:
18 August 2018
17 August 2018
15 August 2018
13 August 2018
11 August 2018
10 August 2018
08 August 2018
08 August 2018
05 August 2018
03 August 2018
01 August 2018
30 July 2018
29 July 2018
27 July 2018
25 July 2018
23 July 2018
22 July 2018
20 July 2018
18 July 2018
16 July 2018